Our Project Managers can manage all phases of a new development or a refurbishment project. With a full understanding of the processes required we ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and with minimum disruption. This might involve finding design solutions, advice on planning, contract administration and financial management, as well as monitoring the construction works for quality and health & safety purposes.
Often utilising the skill of our own architects and engineers and with extensive experience in managing both consultants and contractors, Now Chartered Surveyors deliver an integrated approach to ensure successful completion of all projects. As part of our project management service, we can manage the detailed administration required under the various standard forms of building contract. Our team can act on behalf of clients as their agent, monitoring work under these contracts, including production and management of budgets, production and analysis of tender documents, contractor instructions, valuations and the supervision of work to ensure it is carried out to the required standards.
Alternatively, should you not require a full project management service, we also offer stand-alone services such as:
- Devising preliminary conceptual designs
- Providing detailed drawings for planning and building regulation submission
- Providing working drawings for contractors on site
Whether you are a business, developer, landowner, investor or tenant, Now Chartered Surveyors would be delighted to assist with your project. We have experience in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors and undertake projects from £20,000 to £10m.
If you would like to:
- Build, extend, refurbish or refit existing business premises or undertake a project that your organisation has no experience of
- Add value to your land or buildings by developing them
- Make sure somebody is looking after your interests in the development or building process
Then please call us on 0345 050 0022tap the button below to call us or email us to discuss how we can help.